I’m Samantha Isabella Adalia. Issa, for short. Sometimes people pronounce my nickname in ways I haven’t heard of before. But, you’re welcome to say it your own way – though the way I say it is “ee-sa”. I is the “e” in even, “ssa” is the sort of open sound in Sam (which is another nickname I share with my dad and use at school).
This blog is sort of like the “greatest hits” from my journal entries and thoughts bank. You’ll find writings from years ago and a few hours back. I have an “official” blog at my website, Wonderfilled Issa (go visit it!!!), but I keep this blog to share my more creative side and deep thoughts.
I also wanted a fun ‘About’ page that portrays my personality at the moment, so, there…
Here is a list of countries I’ve been to, and my favourite things about each.
- Nepal – the people
- Thailand – the airport!
- The United Arab Emirates – the sand
- Armenia – the art
- Malaysia – the fooooooood
- Singapore – the metro
- Indonesia – I’m not really sure. or the fact you could easily be a millionaire?
- Bangladesh (only the airport) – ???
- China (only the border) – ???
- Georgia – KHINKALI! And Archie, our only Georgian friend
Some facts about me:
- I never get tired of lists.
- I’m a grammar Nazi.
- I just dreamt of The Book Thief last night.
- I play four instruments. I am confident in playing only one of them.
- Jesus defines my purpose. Often, I forget that. But I love Him for it.
- I’m an amateur bird-watcher.
- I wanted to be an astrophysicist when I was a kid.
- I left home and sold most of my 100-book collection. Huhu.
- I thought about typing “I skipped number #6. You just went to check if I actually skipped it. I didn’t”.
- I’ve owned more than five personal journals. All of them are filled with doodles, stickers, doodles, and text.
- I was listening to ‘The Ridleys‘ while writing this. The singer, Benny Manaligod, was my classmate and violinist-crush when I was a kid.
- I started like, more than 5? blogs already. 3 on WordPress. 2 on Blogspot. 4 on Tumblr. 1 on Medium. So, 10 blogs. WOW.
- I want to be famous.
I used to live in Nepal, and now I’ve been in Armenia for a year. But I’m a fullblooded and half-hearted Filipino. The other half of my heart is 75% Nepali and 25% Armenian. The percentage of the Armenian side is slowly rising.
I’m homeschooled, the reason why I have a heckuvalot of time to think and write and waste time on the Internet. I would never want to change the fact that I’m homeschooled.
I’m going to college in one year, though. I don’t know which course I’m supposed to take – business or english and communications? God knows.
I’m a blogger. I don’t post much, but I’m working on that.
I’m also an artist. It’s such a blessing, look:
I love collecting information. One of my hobbies is reading stuff like Wikipedia articles on movies and actors, band interviews, the optional links from my American government lessons, magazines, cereal boxes, Instagram captions, and Russian cookbooks.
I’m a thinker. Sometimes, I stay awake on my bed until 4:30AM, just thinking.
I’m also a naturally talented writer. Yes, I had to say that. I’m passionate about it!
I was never cool. I even called myself an “eccentric weirdo” once (much to my mom’s chagrin). But I have always been a dreamer.
I love Jesus and I owe everything to Him. I’m never going to give him up.