I’m Samantha Isabella Adalia. Issa, for short. I do have a middle name but I only share it to my friends. Sometimes people pronounce my nickname in ways I haven’t heard of before. You’re welcome to say it your own way.
Here is a list of countries I’ve been to, and my favourite things about each.
- Nepal – the people
- Thailand – the airport!
- The United Arab Emirates – the sand
- Armenia – the art
- Malaysia – the fooooooood.
- Singapore – the metro
- Indonesia – I’m not really sure. or the fact you could easily be a millionaire?
- Bangladesh (only the airport) – ???
- China (only the border) – ???
A few (not) facts about me:
- I never get tired of lists.
- I’m a grammar Nazi.
- I just dreamt of The Book Thief last night.
- I play four instruments. I am confident in playing only one of them.
- Jesus defines my purpose. Often, I forget that. But I love Him for it.
- I’m an amateur bird-watcher.
- I wanted to be an astrophysicist when I was a kid.
- I left home and sold most of my 100-book collection. Huhu.
- I thought about typing “I skipped number #6. You just went to check if I actually skipped it. I didn’t”.
- I’ve owned more than five personal journals. All of them are filled with doodles, stickers, doodles, and text.
- I was listening to ‘The Ridleys‘ while writing this. The singer, Benny Manaligod, was my classmate and violinist-crush when I was a kid.
- I started like, more than 5? blogs already. 3 on WordPress. 2 on Blogspot. 4 on Tumblr. 1 on Medium. So, 10 blogs. WOW.
- I want to be famous.
I currently live in transit. I used to live in Nepal, and now I’m moving to Armenia. But I’m a fullblooded and half-hearted Filipino. The other half of my heart is Nepali. That’s gonna change soon, though.
I’m homeschooled, the reason why I have a heckuvalot of time to think and write and waste time on the Internet. I would never want to change the fact that I’m homeschooled.
I’m going to college in two years, though. I don’t know which course I’m supposed to take. I’d like Fine Arts, Communication, or Psychology though. Dad wants me to take Business. Eh.
I’m a blogger. I don’t post much, but I’m working on that.
I’m also an artist. It’s such a blessing, look:
I sort of have a poetic heart. I love the stars, pretty sparkly shiny places, tiny beautiful details of everyday life, acoustic music, and cute boys I see out on the street or in the mall or at school or church. But I’m still working on my poetry skills.
I was never cool. I even called myself an “eccentric weirdo” once (much to my mom’s chagrin). But I have always been a dreamer.
I love Jesus and I owe everything to Him. I’m never going to give him up.